Happy Wednesday! Do you notice anything new? Yes, our website got a sensational makeover! I'm so in love with the new look and feel, and hope you are, too. Initially, I was a bit nervous to make the change from Wordpress to Squarespace, but amazing brand stylist + photographer Britney Jeanine put my worries to rest. Not to mention, Squarespace is so user friendly and increasingly popular. With the help of Britney and Go Live HQ, the website is now truly a reflection of the Sensational Soirees brand and our commitment to the client experience, beauty and details.
Now that our new website and blog are live and all glammed up, I want to point out a few new features:
- For your wedding and event planning and design needs, please view the Info page for a snapshot of our services and utilize the form on our Contact page to send a request for more information. For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whether you've been journeying with Sensational Soirees for quite some time or just happened to stumble across our website, you can learn more about me "Sensational Shalyce" ;-) on the About page. I value truly getting to know my clients to better guide the planning process, and likewise I welcome you to get to know me, too!
- We're not in the business of raving about ourselves, we prefer to let our clients do it for us! Check out what some of our clients have to say about the sensational experience on the Info page.
- We are proud to offer decor and invitations on Etsy, and an extensive selection of wedding and event stationery through Carlson Craft, which you can view on our Shop page.
- On our Blog, there is both a like and comment feature for each post, just like Instagram and Facebook. Also, you can now share posts on social media, so feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram @sensationalsoirees and Pinterest and Twitter @SS_Shalyce.
I could really go on and on about the website, that's how much I love it, but I'll let you check it all out for yourself! Again, many thanks to Britney Jeanine and Go Live HQ!! Also, special thanks to the photographers of our website photos: Rhea Whitney Photography, Photos by Sara Beth, Capturing Perfection Photography, Tamara Pizzeck Photography, Hannah Yoest, Dave McIntosh, George Street Photo and Video, and Nathan Scarlett.
Once you have a chance to check out the site, let us know what you think in the comments!